Notice on Tightening COVID-19 Control and Prevention Measures for The 130th China Import and Export Fair
The 130th China Import and Export Fair (hereinafter referred to as the Canton Fair) will be held in Guangzhou in October. To ensure the success of the Canton Fair, it is decided that the following upgraded COVID-19 prevention and control measures will be in place from now to October 20:
1. Strengthen the health management of inbound travelers.We will strengthen the closed-loop management of inbound travelers to ensure point-to-point transport.From now until October 20, the quarantine policy for all inbound travelers (whose destination is Guangzhou)will be adjusted from "centralized quarantine for 14 days + home quarantine for 7 days" to"centralized quarantine for 21 days". Nucleic acid tests will be conducted on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 7th, 14th, 17th, 19th, 21st days upon arrival; a rapid transfer mechanism will be established so that all inbound travelers to Guangzhou after completing centralized quarantine in other cities for 14 days will be transferred to the hotel for another 7-day-qurantine in a closed loop.
The original quarantine policy for inbound travelers will be restored from October 21.By October 20th, if inbound travelers have completed the centralized quarantine for 14 days but less than 21 days in Guangzhou, or after completing 14 days of centralized quarantine in other cities but less than 7 days of centralized quarantine in Guangzhou, and have met the conditions of home quarantine, can be transferred to home quarantine, which will last until 21 days after entry.
2. Strengthen the management and control of personnel coming (returning) to Guangzhou.We will implement “centralized quarantine for 14 days” for people who have traveled (returned) to Guangzhou from medium- and high-risk areas (the date is calculated from the day leaving the prefecture-level city). Nucleic acid tests will be carried out on the 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, and 14th day. Double sampling and double check will be imposed on the 14th day.
We will implement"home quarantine for 14 days"for people who have traveled (returned) to Guangzhou from districts (counties) with medium and high risk areas(the date is calculated from the day leaving the prefecture-level city), and carry out nucleic acid testing on 1st, 4th, 7th, and 14th days. Double sampling and double check will be imposed on the 14th day.
Yellow codes will be assigned to people who have lived in (traveled to) prefecture-level cities with local COVID-19 cases. They will undergo "two tests in three days" (24 hours apart) and 14-day home health monitoring (the date is calculated from the day leaving the prefecture-level city with individual COVID-19 cases), and take a nucleic acid test on the 7th day and the 14th day.
For personnel from other provinces with individual COVID-19 cases, in addition to the implementation of the "four ones" (issuing a health notice, conducting a health inquiry, checking a health code, and conducting a nucleic acid test), an additional 14 days of self-health monitoring will be implemented.
Intensify the prevention and control at transport stations. If any new local outbreaks occur in China, and there is risk for spreading to Guangzhou, then nucleic acid testing will be conducted at railway stations, bus stations and airports.
3. Improve the prevention and control standards of hotels and apartments.Take personal protection. Personnel who have one of the ten major symptoms of the COVID-19 should not engage in any services. Monitor health of guests daily, take their temperatures, check the health codes and big data itinerary cards to ensure daily "zero report" for fevers.
4. Tighten airport control to guard against inbound cases.Hard isolation measures for the terminals: we will implement point-to-point transfer of inbound travelers from the "aircraft cabin door" to the "centralized quarantine hotel door", ensure the collection and transportation, storage, transfer, and harmless treatment of garbage on inbound flights, and increase the frequency of inbound cargo sampling and inspection and disinfection. In particular, the cabin crew and, ground staff and cleaning staff should be checked.
5.Strengthen the prevention and control of enclosed and semi-enclosed places.Clean, ventilate, and disinfect public areas. A dedicated person should be at the entrance to check the health code, scan the pass code, take temperature and remind visitors to wear masks. Epidemic prevention materials should be available.
We will strengthen the prevention and control in enclosed and semi-enclosed places such as mahjong halls, movie theaters, amusement halls, Internet cafes, stadiums, supermarkets, swimming pools where people tend to gather. The above places must strictly implement code scanning and temperature measurement, crowd control, and ensure cleaning, ventilation and disinfection. Staff health should be monitored.
6.Strengthen public transport management.Passengers must take temperature, display health code and wear masks when taking subways, buses, taxis, online car-hailing services, or special vehicles for exhibitions.We will increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public transportation stations to more than twice a day.
Online ride-hailing and taxi drivers should monitor their body temperature every day. Drivers with respiratory symptoms such as fever must stop work immediately and carry out a nucleic acid test. Driver must wear masks throughout the work period to ensure personal health protection.
7. Control the number of visitors in the exhibition hall.We will strictly control the flow of people and the density of people in the Canton Fair exhibition halls, control the instantaneous flow of people in the exhibition area, exhibition hall, and booth through peak shifting, visit -by-appointment, and placing maximum limit. The instantaneous flow of people in the venue shall not exceed 50% of the maximum capacity of the venue.
Avoid gathering when conducting nucleic acid sampling at the temporary testing site of the venue. All exhibitors should monitor health daily and display the nucleic acid negative result issued within 48 hours each time they enter the exhibition hall.
Guangzhou COVID-19 Control and Prevention Headquarters
September 24, 2021