Having central Guangzhou on your doorstep provides a university experience like no other; and for many students, life in our apartment is an integral part of this experience. At GDUT, we want to provide you with a home away from home, where you will feel comfortable and supported. Our apartments are fully equipped with everything you need to get your head down and study, as well as to relax during your downtime. Wherever you are living, we hope you enjoy your time at GDUT.

1. On-campus dwelling

International students who need to live in campus will be allocated by the university according to their majors, campuses where they will take their lectures. Necessities include bed, desk, air-conditioning, hot water supply, campus network etc..

On-campus dwelling students should comply with the Regulations on Management of Student Dormitories at Guangdong University of Technology. Violators will be treated in accordance with relevant articles.

(1) Accommodation fee and living expenses

Dwelling students must pay accommodation fee in a timely fashion.

Long-term accomodation (more than 3 months) should pay the accommodation fee for one semester or the entire academic year.

Short-term students (less than 3 months) should pay the accommodation fee for one months at one time.




Higher Edu. Mega Campus

Block 11,Eastern District

Single Room

RMB8000/6 Months,RMB16000/Year

Twin Room

RMB4500/6 Months,RMB8000/Year


RMB2200/6 Months,RMB4000/Year

Dongfeng Campus

Block 8

Single Room

RMB8000/6 Months,RMB16000/Year

Twin Room

RMB5200/6 Months,RMB9600/Year


RMB3200/6 Months,RMB6000/Year

Longdong Campus

Block G

Twin Room

RMB4000/6 Months,RMB7200/Year

Note: Accommodation fees may be adjusted. Bills of beddings,water,electricity and WIFI are not included.In case of any dispute, IEC reserves the right of final decision.

2. Off-campus dwelling

International students who need to dwell off campus must submit the Application Form for Off-campus Dwelling and obtain the consent from the International Education Center. Off-campus dwelling international students shall sign formal and legal lease contract with the landlord. Within 24 hours after move-in, you must go to the local police station in the dwelling area for a residence registration.When you change your off-campus dwelling places,you must go to International Students Affairs Office of IEC for registration and apply for new residence registration within 24 hours after moving into new place.Off-campus dwelling international students can apply to China Telecom and China Netcom for network service.


1. Applicants require on-campus accommodation reservation, please contact the International Student Affairs Office. Tel.: 0086-20-37626172, Email:

2. Deposit for on-campus accommodation is RMB1500/person,which will be refunded when check-out. Beddings are not provided. Bills of campus WIFI service, water and electricity are not included.Fees above-mentioned are subject to change.

3. Off-campus dwelling students should pay extra attention when signing contract with real estate agency or landlord in order to avoid dispute. For enquiry,students can consult International Student Affairs Office or your headteacher.

4. Off-campus dwelling international students who fail to register at the local police station in the dwelling area will be subject to fine or face detainment or deportation.

International Student Affairs Office

Mr WU Xiuwen, Mr ZHANG Ge

Tel.: 0086-20-37626172 37626171

Office: Room 721,Library Building,Dongfeng Campus,GDUT

Address: No.729 Dongfengdong Road, YueXiu District, Guangzhou, P.R. China 510090

15 July 2019